DOWNTIME COSTS MONEY AND CAUSES STRESS.
WE END DOWNTIME.
Computers and technology cause more stress to business owners and CEOs than almost anything else. Our proactive approach to IT stops problems before they happen, reducing costs and eliminating stress.
Benjamin Frankin said, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” and that holds true with computers. By actively preventing computer and technology problems from happening, you can reduce overall costs, increase employee productivity and eliminate stress. This is what we do.
WE’RE NOT NERDS.
WE’RE BUSINESS PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO COMPUTER EXPERTS.
OKAY. MAYBE WE ARE NERDS.
First and foremost we are business people. This means we think like business owners and CEOs, so we give advice that helps the bottom line. We’re also nerds (so your stuff always works). That’s Stress-Free IT.
More than just fixing (and preventing) computer problems, Empower IT Group acts as your Chief Information Officers (CIO). This means the technological and financial health of your business is also our responsibility. It also means that we offer ongoing advice to improve your business using technology, and help strategize on how to integrate IT in your business. Further, our systematic approach to business IT adds value.
1. Assess – We assess the situation, from a technical, service, and cost perspective.
2. Design – We design a solution that meets budget and exceeds expectations.
3. Deploy – We commit to a schedule and execute in accordance with our project plan.
4. Support – Our service agreements support your business now and in the future. It holds us accountable and guarantees your total satisfaction.
OUR VALUE STEMS FROM
In business, we define ourselves by our core values. It is more than a section on our website; it penetrates everything we do. It guides everything from how we service our clients to how we treat our staff and vendors.
We engage consistently in all relationships to provide unsurpassed technology consulting services with integrity, accountability, and value. We will be a force for good in the world by empowering all around us on a daily basis without exception.
1. Honesty – Open communication and transparency both internally with staff and with clients. Open discussion regarding policies, pricing, time investment, and any positive or negative events encountered.
2. Accountability – Again, both within our firm and with our clients; we will establish clear expectations and deliver what we commit to. Our goal is to “underpromise and over deliver” such that we are always able to deliver on our commitments.
3. Integrity – Sometimes doing what is “right” is not what is “easy”. Integrity within our firm means that we will do what is right even in the face of difficulty.
4. Value – Our products and services must have a definitive purpose that benefits our clients. This “VALUE” will be quantifiable as either a ”return on investment” or a mitigation of risk or liability such that the client will be able to tangibly identify and justify the investment.
5. Efficiency – Our delivery model and operations center around working smarter – not harder. As cliché as that may sound, operational efficiencies will help us leverage more productivity from our own staff, and our clients will leverage more productivity from their systems.
6. Competency – We must constantly remain educated and aware of industry shifts both within our own industry and those of our clients.
7. Courtesy – The Golden Rule must be applied in all that we do. “Do unto others” – we treat our clients and each other with respect and courtesy.